Your employer has registered you for ePerehdytys training, which is provided by Suomen Rakennusmedia Oy, Business ID 0556229-9, Unioninkatu 14, 00130 Helsinki ("Supplier').
What is ePerehdytys?
ePerhehdytys is a Finnish online-based orientation and training program that develops and manages occupational safety in the construction industry, and its successful completion may be a requirement to work at Finnish construction sites. A successful completion of ePerehdytys is valid for a 12-month period at all construction sites in Finland, after which ePerehdytys must be completed again. The construction site’s customer and the main developer as well as other entities responsible for the construction site’s occupational safety may check the electronic register to confirm that the workers working at the construction site have completed ePerehdytys.
What personal details are collected and for what purpose?
In order to complete ePerehdytys, the Supplier must first identify you in the ePerehdytys service. The identification service is provided by Suomen Tilaajavastuu Oy (“ST”), which may use personal data stored by your employer in ST’s online services for identification purposes (such data includes, for example, first name, last name, tax number, date of birth, email address, mobile phone number and employer’s name, business ID and address). After identification, ST shall disclose these personal details about you to the Supplier, who shall store them in the Supplier’s electronic ePerehdytys register.
Details on the ePerehdytys trainings you have started and successfully completed are stored in the Supplier’s ePerehdytys register.
How and to who are my personal details disclosed?
The Supplier shall disclose the following details of successfully completed ePerehdytys trainings from the ePerehdytys register to ST, to the Competence Register it maintains:
- first and last name
- tax number
- employer's name and business ID
- completed training
- completion date
- expiry date of the completed training’s term of validity
- your employer can use ST’s services to view and manage your ePerehdytys details, order a new ePerehdytys and download reports on ePerehdytys details from ST’s services
- if you have been issued ST’s Valtti card, third parties can search for your ePerehdytys details from the Competence Register when you provide them your Valtti card to be read with a card reader or mobile application compatible with the Valtti card
- A company using ST’s Construction site register service can search for your ePerehdytys details from the Competence Register, if your employer has informed that you are working at the relevant company’s construction site.
- A company that is registered for ST’s services can search for your ePerehdytys details from the Competence Register using your tax number for the purposes of promoting occupational safety, if there is an agreement between such company and your employer.
- ST may disclose ePerehdytys details to authorities that have the duty to supervise the enforcement of occupational health and safety legislation.